- Eliminates Blind Spots: Auxiliary LED’s illuminate wider areas at short range, where narrower Halogen and Xenon Beams cannot service.
- Two LED “Hybrid” Offerings:
Large Kit: 200M x 150M Beam, 86 Watts, Beam Pattern
Small Kit: 175M x 100M Beam, 70 Watts, Beam Pattern
- Low Power: Only 70 to 86 Watts per Kit
- Long Life: 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Battery Back-up: DC Power and low wattage allows Battery Back-up!
- Dual LED Module Design: Each Kit has two LED Modules powered by separate electronics, which provides back-up, if one module fails.
- Field Upgrades Available
A Unique “Hybrid Searchlight”… Although LED development has come a long way, it still cannot yet compete cost effectively with the long distances achieved by Xenon and Larger Halogen Searchlights. Therefore, Carlisle & Finch has created the “LED Hybrid” Feature. This optional feature adds auxiliary LED’s to C&F Searchlights, which illuminate wide areas at close range, where Xenon and Halogen beams cannot service. Therefore, one flexible product utilizes the strengths of multiple lighting technologies on demand!
Imagine a passenger suddenly falls overboard! Using the LED’s for “Search and Rescue”, an operator can instantly direct a powerful “Wall of Light”, wider than a football field, anywhere around the vessel! This wide LED Beam is also extremely effective for “Patrol Boat Vessel Interdiction”, “Docking”, “Seeing Workers at Night” or “Lighting up a Prison Yard.”
The LED Hybrid Feature can be specified as an option for a new searchlight, or it can be installed as a “Field Upgrade” for existing C&F 500 Watt Xenon, 1000 Watt Xenon and 19-inch Halogen searchlights. A smaller LED Kit is offered for the 350 Watt Xenon, 12-inch Halogen and 15-inch Halogen searchlights.
|LED Hybrid VIDEO|
For detailed brochures, select the following links: